Windows 7 makes it a little bit easier to solve specific problems with the Solve PC Issues feature. If you’re experiencing problems the Solve PC Issues white flag appears to show you how to solve the problem. Although it’s designed to make your computing life easier, there are some people out there who just find it annoying.
If you’re not a fan of the feature, you can completely turn off the notifications using the steps described below.
- Click Start, type regedit and press Enter.
- Within the Registry Editor, navigate to the following location: HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsWindows Error Reporting.
- Double click on the disable parameter.
- Change the value from 0 to 1.
- Close the Registry Editor.