If you want to format text the same way you have formatted text on a previous page, you can manually make the formatting changes. An alternative (and more efficient) method is to copy formatting using the Format Painter.
The Format Painter in Word automatically formats text for you based on your selection. To use the Format Painter in Word 2007:
- Select the text or graphic that has the formatting that you want to copy.
- On the Home tab, in the Clipboard group, click Format Painter.
- The pointer changes to a paintbrush icon.
- Select the text or graphic that you want to format.
- Word automatically copies the formatting to the select text.