In a previous tip, I showed you how to change the page orientation of your entire document. Recall that the page orientation determines where the long edge of the paper is situated. In some cases, you may want to change the page orientation for a specific section of your document, instead of the entire document. You can change the page orientation for specific pages and paragraphs in Word 2003 using the steps listed below.
- Within your document, select the pages or paragraphs for which you want to change the page orientation.
- From the File menu, click Page Setup.
- Verify that the Margins tab is selected
- Click Portrait or Landscape.
- In the Apply to list, click Selected text.
- Click OK.