Gnomie Justin Fuerst writes:
Here are 10 signs to find out you are addicted to eBay. My name is sangheiligod on YouTube, by the way.
- You use eBay way too much. You even go to the county registrar and change your legal name to your eBay User ID.
- You have to see a therapist because the negative feedback you got is killing your self-esteem.
- You’ve lost so much sleep due to bidding wars that you are chosen as Christian Bale’s replacement in The Machinist II.
- You’ve marked 87 separate 2-inch sections on your body that can be sold as advertising space to the highest bidder.
- You spend several hours a day trying to burn the face of Mary or Jesus onto pieces of French Toast.
- You wear the same underwear for a week, waiting for your chance to outbid “gstring-guru” on a pair of used designer briefs.
- You save all your toenail clippings in a jar, hoping that one day they may be worth a small fortune.
- You’ve taken down the degree and awards in your office to be replaced by self-made power seller printouts.
- You apply for a new loan and give your PayPal address as your only bank account.
- You consider selling the piece of chewing gum you found on your shoe.