When another Outlook user sends you a meeting request, it appears within your Inbox for you to either Accept, Decline or in some cases, completely ignore. Once you respond to a meeting request it is automatically deleted. The only way to return to the meeting request to view the contents of it is to open up the meeting within your Calendar.
If you prefer, you can prevent Outlook from automatically deleting meeting requests once you’ve responded to them. This can be accomplished by completing the steps listed below.
- Open Outlook
- From the Tools menu, click Options
- On the Preferences tab, click E-mail Options.
- Click the Advanced E-mail Options button.
- Clear the check box beside the Delete meeting request from Inbox when responding option.
- Click OK.
- Click OK to close the E-mail Options window.
Click OK to close the Options window and save your configuration changes.
[tags]meeting request, outlook 2002, document, diana huggins[/tags]