I was invited to become a branded channel on YouTube this afternoon – largely because we’ve been producing and uploading five videos a day for the past couple of weeks. If you thought my live site was being done for pure fun, you’re pure wrong. It’s there to build community, support community, and extend community.
If you’re not putting your videos on YouTube, you’re insane.
And if you’re not putting videos online in the first place, you’re asleep at the wheel.
- Backup Online
- How to Beta Test Products
- Tech Jobs
- Office 2003 vs Office 2007
- What is DRM?
- Low Disk Space!
- HDTV Showdown: 1080i and 720p
- Windows Antivirus: Vista vs XP
- Gigabit Network
- What are ISO and RAR Files?
- Mighty Mouse vs Microsoft Laser Mouse 8000
- Invisible Folders
- Compact Fluorescent Lights
- Tivo vs MythTV vs Windows Media Center
[tags]video help, video tutorials[/tags]