One way you can spice up a document is to add a watermark. A watermark is simply a very faint image that appears behind your text. For example, it may be a company logo or name. You may have seen documents before that have the word confidential behind the text. Yes, this is a watermark!
Word 2002 makes it simple for you to add your own watermarks to a document. Keep in mind before you complete the steps below that you cannot be in Web Layout view.
To add a picture watermark:
- Click the Format menu, point to Background, and select Printed Watermark.
- Select Picture Watermark.
- Click the Select picture button.
- Locate the appropriate picture and click Insert.
- Verify that the Washout option is selected. This makes the picture appear less visible behind the document text.
- Click OK.
[tags]Word, document, Microsoft Office, word processor, doc[/tags]