If you have used different fonts throughout your presentation, you can easily change them without having to search the entire presentation. For example, if some slides contain text in Arial font, you can easily change the font type of this text to Times New Roman.
PowerPoint includes the Replace Fonts command. As the name implies, you can use the command to change the font type assigned to text.
- Open your PowerPoint presentation.
- From the Format menu, click the Replace Fonts option.
- Use the drop down arrow under the Replace field to select the font type that you want to replace.
- Use the drop down arrow under the With field, to select the font you want to replace it with.
- Click the Replace button.
- Click Close.
PowerPoint will automatically make the replacement throughout your presentation.
[tags]PowerPoint 2002, replace font, office, text, default text[/tags]