Creating a numbered list in PowerPoint is easy to do. Simply click the Numbering button on the toolbar and your numbered list is ready to go. The list automatically begins with “1” and continues to go up from there each time you add an additional line to the list.
However, what if you need to create a consecutive numbered list that does not start with “1?” For example, you want the list to start at ’15.’ In such cases, you will need to complete the steps described below to tell PowerPoint not to start the list at ‘1.’
- Select the appropriate text in a slide.
- Click Bullets and Numbering from the Format menu.
- Click the Numbered tab.
- Select the type of numbered list you want to use.
- Use the Up and Down arrow beside Start at to specify the number you want the list to start at.
- Click OK to save your changes.
[tags]PowerPoint, start number, numbered list, consecutive number, office[/tags]