Sometimes, in order to get your ideas across in a PowerPoint presentation, you need objects in a slide to build. You may need one object appear first then on a mouse click, have another object appear. In PowerPoint, this is referred to as animation.
After you’ve setup your custom animations within your slide, you may decide that the effects are appearing in the wrong order. If this is the case, you can easily change the order of effects.
- Select the appropriate slide in your presentation.
- From the Slide Show menu, click Custom Animation. The Custom Animation pane will appear on the right.
- Select one of the effects from the list of effects you currently have configured.
- Use the Reorder buttons to change the order that the selected effect will appear.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until the effects are in the order that you want them to appear during the presentation.
- Click the Preview button at any time to run the effects.
[tags]diana huggins, powerpoint, microsoft office, animation, animation order[/tags]