There may be times when you compose an email message but do not want to send it right away. You could save the message to your Drafts folder and send it later. Alternatively, you can configure Outlook to send the message for you on a specific date at a specific time.
To configure an email message to be send at a specific date and time:
- Open Outlook 2003 and compose your email message.
- Select the Options button. The Options dialog box will appear.
- Select the Do not deliver before option.
- Use the first drop down arrow to select the date when you want the message sent.
- Use the second drop down arrow to select the time when you want the message sent.
- Click OK.
- Click Send.
The message will now be sent to the recipient on the date and time that you specified.