A problem that many users encounter is that Internet Explorer continuously opens in a small window, one that looks as though it has been resized. This is due to the fact that Internet Explorer will remember the last window size when it is closed. You can easily return to a full screen again using the steps outlined below:
- Close all instances of Internet Explorer that are currently open, except for one.
- Right click a link on the web page and select Open in new window.
- Close the first instance of the browser that was originally open using the “X” in the top corner.
- Resize the existing window by dragging the top and sides until it is full screen again.
- Click the “X” in the top corner while holding down the Ctrl key.
The next time you open your browser, the window will once again appear full screen.