Microsoft has released (as of 4/1/05) an update for the junk e-mail filter in Outlook 2003. It’s one of a number of releases that culminates in the monthly security patch packet next Tuesday.
Get your hot, fresh copy here.
Earlier released updates that are replaced by this update
This update for Outlook 2003 Junk E-mail Filter replaces the following previously released updates:
891067 Description of the Outlook 2003 Junk E-mail Filter update: February 8, 2005
How to obtain and install the update
The update is located at the Microsoft Download Center. To download this update from the Microsoft Download Center, visit this Web site.
How to determine whether the update is installed
Note: Because there are several versions of Microsoft Windows, the following steps may be different on your computer. If they are, see your product documentation to complete these steps.
- Click Start, and then click Search.
- In the Search Results window, click All files and folders in the Search Companion pane.
- In the All or part of the file name box, type Outlfltr.dat, and then click Search.
- In the list of files, right-click Outlfltr.dat, and then click Properties.
- On the General tab, determine the date, time, and size of the Outlfltr.dat file that is installed on your computer.