Can you imagine what this will bring us?
Don’t hesitate to leave some ideas in the comments. Here are mine:
- it will be expensive
- it will require more hardware and horsepower than you have
- it will be full of serious bugs
- it will be every bit as secure as any other version of Windows
- this will finally be the most secure version of Windows ever
- since one out of three flop, this one will do ok
- several major `features’ will annoy the hell out of users
- Ballmer’s compensation will be tied to the amount of bugsin the code
- the successor to UAC will be almost every bit as useful (in spite of the need for it)
- it will be pretty. very pretty.
- it will succeed in driving more people to mac and linux
- it will create many new `standards’
- it will be very helpful [STOP HELPING ME will be the users' new mantra]
- anyone who tries it and doesn’t like it will be accused of `hating’
- no more blue screens! (they changed it to red)
- neither Windows veterans nor newbies will be able to navigate it
Can’t you just feel the excitement? I know I’ll be waiting for the beta to become available. Do you suppose someone will hit Ballmer with a pie? Nah, let’s just hit Gates again.