AT&T Mobility announced the Pantech Breeze yesterday for those who want a simple phone. The device is cheap and targeted towards elderly people, children, and those who want a cheap, easy to use device. This entry level phone includes a streamlined design and large color display, simplified user interface and three lighted “quick touch” speed dial keys.
- Large buttons and display text
- EZ One-Touch quick call keys
- VGA camera with video
- Simple to use intuitive slim design
- Dedicated camera and speakerphone keys
- Bluetooth® Wireless capable
- Backlit keypad for easy viewing
- Customizable user interface
- Downloadable polyphonic and MP3 ringtones
- Instant messaging – AOL®, Yahoo!® and MSN®
- Mobile email – AOL®, Yahoo!®, and Windows Live
- MEdia Net capable for surfing the Internet
- Hearing aid compatible
Price is $50 with a 2 year contract and a mail in rebate.