Fresh off the press, the latest issue of Beckett Massive Online Gamer magazine (Issue February/March – Vol. 3 No. 1 Issue 11) is on its way to retail shelves with hard-hitting exclusive interviews, insider feature stories readers won’t find anywhere else.
Among the many exciting features packing this issue:
- Editoral Debate World of Warcraft vs. Warhammer… which came first?
- Massive Online Gamer’s 2007 Reader’s Choice Awards winners Announced
- Exclusive Everquest II Dungeon Guide,The Crypt of Agony and Class Profile The Scout and The Ranger
- Pirates of the Burning Sea, Guide to the Economy
- Eve Online Interview with the Lead Designer Noah Ward
- Age of Conan – Hyboria, Interview with Erling Ellingsen, Product Manager at Funcom
- World of Warcraft TCG Price Guide
- Warhammer Online, The High Elves and Dark Elves, Three New classes Join the Fray
- Additional Coverage on Lord of the Rings Online, Final Fantasy XI, Beta Tetsing MMOs and much more!
For more information about Beckett Massive Online Gamer Magazine, please visit the official Web site for the magazine.