CDV Software Entertainment, in co-operation with Legendo Entertainment, is pleased to announce the official North American release date for Attack on Pearl Harbor. Attack on Pearl Harbor is an arcade-style air combat game set in World War II’s Pacific Theatre, and will be released for PC in North America in early July 2007. More information can be found at the game’s official Web site.
The key focus of the game is on accessible, highly entertaining gameplay, with features including:
- Intuitive controls – Pick up and play the game via a simple, straightforward control scheme that’ll have anyone flying in seconds.
- Instant action – An accessible interface makes it easy for anyone to jump straight into the biggest aerial battles of WWII.
- Multiplayer dogfighting action – Up to 12 players can fight it out via the Internet or LAN, fly solo or team up in squadrons as either American or Japanese pilots.
- Choose your side – The campaign mode offers players the chance to take on the role of dashing Douglas Knox of the USAAF or fighter pilot Zenji Yamada of the Imperial Japanese Navy Air Service.
- Riveting action – Take off from the deck of an aircraft carrier in the most prolific fighters, bombers and torpedo-bearing aircraft of the WWII Pacific Theatre!
- Historical Locations – Fight the same battles that determined the outcome of the war including Doolittle Raid, Pearl Harbor, The Battle of Midway and Iwo Jima!
- Unique cutscenes – The campaign is advanced through graphic novel- inspired animation panels which bring an exciting and refreshing feel to the game.
[tags]CDV, Attack on Pearl Harbor, PC Gaming[/tags]