Akella and Wargaming.net have fashioned twelve new screenshots for Inhabited Island: Battlefield – the turn-based strategy game that involves players in battles for the planet of Saraksh.
The battle takes place on Saraksh, where four armies (Khonties, the Land of Fathers, Island Empire, and Southern Barbarians) go toe-to-toe on the field of action. Each race will possess and develop easily distinguishable technologies. Therefore, heavily armored, transport, and aviation units, each of absolutely different construction, will be present on the battlefield. This war will take place among 3D vivid extraterrestrial landscapes, with day and night changes and dynamic weather conditions that will affect the gameplay. A haze of exhausted gases is poised over steel battle machines; the ground gets blasted by tracks of tanks and other heavy vehicles; artillery fire scratches, burns, and breaches heavily armored units.
- Immersive storyline based on Inhabited Island (aka Prisoners of Power) by the Strugatsky brothers.
- 4 totally unique races: Land of the Fathers, Khonties, Barbarians and Island Empire.
- Realistic battle system (camouflage, fog of war, return fire, mine laying, fortifications, land and air troop carriers).
- Advanced technology tree and unit upgrade system.
- Realistic full 3D environment with day/night change and weather effects.
- Cinematic camera mode showing the most dramatic moments.