DOC Regenerator is a brand new recovery solution for lost Microsoft Word documents. It’s an indispensable tool for recovery of damaged, deleted, or overwritten Word documents from an existing partition as well as of lost documents from formatted, corrupted, or deleted partitions.
- Ability to recover Microsoft Word 6.0 / 95 / 97 / 2k / XP / 2003 documents
- Ability to recover password protected documents
- Ability to recover deleted and overwritten documents
- Ability to recover corrupted documents from entire disk instead of retrieving data from a single file that allows to recover documents even in the most desperate cases
- The product ignores file system and scans the disk at a physical level. It supports all versions of FAT and NTFS and regenerates documents even from lost, deleted partitions, and from reformatted disks
- Autosave allows continuing recovery, terminated at any stage. When you purchase the full version, you can continue recovery, which was started by means of the demo version
Recovering corrupted documents
A corruption implies data loss. Many other document recovery programs recover corrupted documents from a single file. The result of such a recovery is a document with probable data loss. In contrast to other recovery software, DOC Regenerator regenerates Microsoft Word documents not from a single file, but from the entire disk and without any loss of data.
Recovering deleted and overwritten documents
If a Microsoft Word document was deleted, the program will scan the entire disk to find contents of the deleted document. If the contents of the document were overwritten, it will be regenerated from file fragments found on the disk.
Recovering from deleted partitions and reformatted disks
The product supports all versions of FAT and NTFS and regenerates Microsoft Word documents even from lost, deleted partitions and reformatted disks.