Your sold, donated or discarded computer could cost you thousands!
Formatting your hard drive DOES NOT erase your data!
Don’t give away your personal information with your old PC. Over the past five years, one in four households was victimized by identity theft. If you do not erase your personal information before selling or donating your computer, your personal identity or company trade secrets could be stolen and used against you. Deleting a file, partitioning a disk, or formatting a hard drive will not erase your data. By using WipeDrive, you can securely overwrite and remove ALL of your information giving you the peace of mind you deserve.
WipeDrive is the perfect tool for those who need to:
- Purge or erase unwanted disk data before selling or donating a computer.
- Completely erase a damaged operating system with possible hidden viruses.
- Erase all personal data before returning a computer to a company or employer.
WipeDrive’s proven hard drive sanitization is trusted and used by:
- Leading financial institutions and legal departments of major fortune 500 companies.
- Universities and Health Care facilities.
- U.S. Government and Foreign Government agencies including Canada, UK, New Zealand and Australia.
- Listed as an Approved Disk Sanitizing Tool by the U.S. Department of Defense.
- Supports any size hard drive (IDE or SCSI).
- Contains optional command line parameters that enable the user to run the program from a DOS batch file.
- Permanently erases operating systems, program files, and your data.
- Erases ALL data from your physical drive.
- Erases all partition tables and drive formats – FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, and Linux.
- Verifies that your data has been erased.
- Displays specified sectors on the drive.
- Constructs a database of overwritten drives that can be imported into Microsoft Access and Excel.
Easy To Use
- Simply insert the WipeDrive boot disk into the A: or CD-ROM drive and restart your computer.
- Answer “Yes” to the confirmation prompts to erase your hard drive data.
- Generates report logs for your records.
- Self-contained DOS bootable CD or diskette.