Tiger Trouble Reports

As I detailed in an earlier article, it’s not always the best thing to be the first. I will wait for a couple of weeks before I update our business Macs because we just cannot have a lot of glitches to work through right now. I hope all of you folks that upgraded are happy with Tiger, but if you’re still deciding whether you should upgrade now or not, you might want to read further.

Read the full article at Surf-Bits.com

Article Written by