I spend a large part of my day in Outlook so it’s always open on my desktop. In addition, now that I’m hooked on Twitter, my browser is always open. A co-worker recommended TwInbox, which is a Twitter add-in for Microsoft Outlook. Now I have a Twitter client that integrated into Outlook so I no longer have need to different windows open to stay on top of my emails and tweets.
TwInbox is a free download that offers many features, some of which include:
- Update your Twitter status directly from Outlook.
- Receive your friend updates in Outlook.
- Archive, manage, group and search your tweets the
- same way you manage your email (details).
- Search, track keywords. TwInbox will automatically download ALL tweets matching the keywords you specify, even if you are not following the tweet sender. This feature is perfect for keeping up to date with the Twitter buzz on your name, brand, interests, etc.
- Group tweets by sender, topic, etc using the Search feature.
For a complete list of features or to download TwInbox, visit the TwInbox site.