Conversation View is enabled by default in Outlook 2010. If you’re one of those people who don’t find Conversation View to be of any value, you can easy turn it off.
To turn off Conversation View for the current folder:
- Open the appropriate Outlook folder.
- Right click any of the field names.
- Click Arrange By|Conversations|Show Messages in Conversations so that the Show Message in Conversations is no longer checked.
To apply this change to all Outlook folders:
- Select the View tab on the Ribbon.
- Click Change View.
- Click Apply Current View to other mail Folders.
- Select your entire mailbox and click OK.
[awsbullet:microsoft office 2010]