You can easily adjust the spacing within a bulleted list. For example, you can decrease the amount of space between a bullet and the text. You can adjust the spacing in Word 2007 using the steps described below.
- Click one of the bullets within the list. This selects all the bullets in the list.
- With the bullets selected, right click the bullets and click Adjust List Indents. The Adjust List Indents dialog box appears.
- Use the drop down arrows under Bullet position to change the position of the bullet list.
- Use the drop down arrows under Text indent to configure where you want the text within the list to line up.
- Use the drop down arrow under Follow number with to change the amount of space between the bullets and the text. You can select Tab Character, Space or Nothing.
- Click OK.
[awsbullet:Zombie Protest Tee]