Save yourself some money! This complete classroom-in-a-book, Professional Penetration Testing: Creating And Operating A Formal Hacking Lab, provides material that can cost upwards of $1,000 for a fraction of the price!
Thomas Wilhelm has delivered pen testing training to countless security professionals and now through the pages of this book you can benefit from his years of experience as a professional penetration tester and educator. After reading this book you will be able to create a personal penetration test lab that can deal with real-world vulnerability scenarios.
Penetration testing is the act of testing a network to find security vulnerabilities before they are exploited by phishers, digital piracy groups, and countless other organized or individual malicious hackers. The material presented will be useful to beginners all the way through to advanced practitioners.
- Find out how to turn hacking and pen testing skills into a professional career
- Understand how to conduct controlled attacks on a network through real-world examples of vulnerable and exploitable servers
- Master project management skills necessary for running a formal penetration test and setting up a professional ethical hacking business
- Discover metrics and reporting methodologies that provide experience crucial to a professional penetration tester
- Learn through video — the DVD includes instructional videos that replicate classroom instruction and live, real-world vulnerability simulations of complete servers with known and unknown vulnerabilities to practice hacking skills in a controlled lab environment