When you need to banish these scents into oblivion, ordinary soap just isn’t going to cut it. Don’t abandon hope just yet, though! There’s a creative solution to this problem: the Amco Rub Away Bar.
So what wicked witchcraft makes the Amco Rub Away Bar more effective than ordinary soap? The key is in its composition: stainless steel. A chemical reaction occurs when combined with regular tap water that sends overly offensive odors back from whence they came.
Why Is the Amco Rub Away Bar Such a Great Deal?
While the Amco Rub Away Bar uses science rather than sorcery to perform its thankless task, you might swear it’s proof of magic for all the trouble from which it will save you. Additionally:
- It measures 4″ x 2 1/4″ x 1 1/2″ (about the size of a standard bar of soap).
- It can last for years — possibly even forever (though, admittedly, no one’s been alive long enough to confirm this).
- It’s much cheaper than similar products advertised ($7.00 at the time of this writing).
- It’s hollow, so it’s not as heavy as it looks. (This is helpful for those times when it slips from your hands like some kind of robotic eel and falls on your foot.)
- It can be used for non-kitchen stench abatement, as well, such as in the shower for persistent pit smells, or next to the baby changing station for petulant poop stink.
So the choice is yours: you can endure the stinkeye your friends send your way when you show up to the party smelling like an onion truck, or you can spend less than $10 on a potentially everlasting bar of stainless steel that will dispel all such fragrances between now and maybe the rest of your life.
Order your own Amco Rub Away Bar today and your olfactory nightmares will be over tomorrow!