The Ball Of Whacks is a three-dimensional puzzle that follows in this tradition, consisting of 30 magnetic pieces that can be shaped into various designs and patterns from its base shape of a rhombic triacontahedron. But beware! This magnetic puzzle can become extremely addictive and keep you from your work.
Or it could whack your gray matter into order and inspire you to work smarter. I guess it just depends on how you choose to use it! Be creative — that’s the point.
Ball of Whacks Can Be Combined a Zillion Ways or More
I am not 100% positive as to the exact number of combinations possible with the Ball of Whacks, but I suspect that a zillion could be a slight exaggeration. With this thought in mind, let us just say the the Ball Of Whacks is fascinating to people from all walks of life. Even those who don’t think of themselves as creative will be surprised with what they can build with the Ball Of Whacks.
The Ball Of Whacks:
- is perfect for those who have a three-dimensional mind
- comes complete with 30 magnetized rhombic pyramids
- is not just a toy, but a real brain workout.
- comes with a 96-page booklet of puzzles and instructions.
- encourages hand and eye interactions.
- is a great coffee table novelty for guests.
- could be a hazard for babies and small children who may put the pieces in their mouth, so be careful with it!
The Ball of Whacks is Not for Wimps
While The Ball Of Whacks appears to be a simple building toy along the lines of LEGO bricks or Lincoln Logs, it can actually be employed in the office for those times when your brain needs a break from its usual way of thinking. Sometimes it’s just such a break that’s needed to prompt a solution. Get your mind away from the TV or those tablet games and start using your brain, body, and hands to solve the puzzles or to create your own!