I’m not saying that the experience traumatized me, but I’ll admit that I’d rather assemble an Aluminum Scorpion Kit and wind up with this sharp-looking, metal facsimile of the wee beastie than deal with the real thing again. And while it’s easy enough for kids to put together, it’s still fun for adult model enthusiasts to assemble, as well.
Features of the Aluminum Scorpion Kit
- It’s made of aluminum (that may have been obvious).
- Its legs, tail, and stinger are movable.
- Instructions are kid-friendly.
- There’s no need to solder any parts or joints.
- Assembly tools are included with the kit, so you don’t even have to own a tool box to participate.
The Aluminum Scorpion Kit consists of 30 hard and soft pre-punched aluminum parts, along with the screws, nuts, springs, and tool for completing its assembly with minimal fuss and maximum fun!