It’s hard to get anything these days that doesn’t have some kind of expiration date — let alone a calendar. The Perpetual Puzzle Calendar is a well-made exception to this unfortunate rule.
The Perpetual Puzzle Calendar May Not Be Easy, But It’s Fun
If you want something simple and automatic, then this Perpetual Puzzle Calendar may not be your cup of tea. This calender is for the LEGO and puzzle enthusiast who likes to do things the old-fashioned way: manually. If this is the kind of thing that’s up your alley, then you know the score. You thrive on solving problems with your own faculties, and this is your sort of project. And while you may not even need (or desire) instructions, the Perpetual Puzzle Calendar does include seven different ways of assembling it. Reviews for the Perpetual Puzzle Calender tell us:
- It’s perfect for any LEGO lover’s desk or bookcase.
- It’s 4 1/2″ by 3 1/2″, so it won’t take up much real estate.
- Its design is in the LEGO brick and Minecraft aesthetic.
- Even Rubik’s Cube lovers may find it challenging.
- It’s a great puzzle to get youngsters thinking.