When Apple announced the availability of their browser Safari for Windows, I said to myself, ‘here we go again’. By this I meant that in the first week everybody will be jumping on the bandwagon making wild ascertains as to what browser is the fastest, which is more secure and making dubious claims about benchmarking results. Sure enough their are a host of stories all claiming to do just that.
So this week I performed extensive testing on IE, Firefox, Opera and Safari using the following indisputable testing procedures that were developed by a Tibetan monk and that have been certified by the FAA, FCC, USDA, SPCA, FDA, and other higher authority. I began the test procedure on June 16, 2007 at 0730 hrs., and concluding testing on June 16, 2007 at 0731 hrs. using the following procedure:
- The four browsers were tested on every computer hardware configuration that has been in existence since Sept. 1, 1981.
- The four browsers were tested with every ISP in the entire world known to man and beast alike.
- I contacted every computer user in the world with a Internet connection and tallied their votes as to which browsers is best.
- I than entered in all the data in my vehicles GPS system to find out which direction we were heading.
- The results were than certified by the law firm of Schmuck, Schmuck & Schmuck alias Moe, Larry & Curly.
- The resulting data consisting of a 722 page report has been submitted for inclusion in the obituary section of the N.Y. Times.
So which browser is the worlds fastest and best for everyone to use? IT IS THE ONE YOU ARE USING TO READ THIS!
That is the bottom line. Use the browser you feel most comfortable with.
PS Comments with the word ‘suck’ in them will be totally destroyed! LOL
[tags]browser,best, benchmarking, IE, Firefox, Opera, safari, [/tags]