Every once in a while, a software product appears that does exactly what the software developer states. In this case, speeding up your Internet connection. I took this software for a trial run (you get 30 days to play with it – then it’s $19.95), and I must admit that my cable connection sessions, while on the Internet, did appear to load faster. I tested it on some sites that I know load slowly, and bang, they jumped onto the screen.
The software developers claims the following for its NitroXP product:
- Optimize your Internet connection (this is for broadband, mainly)
- Release wasted RAM (I don’t mess with my RAM settings – if it ain’t broke…)
- Increase operating system speed (I’ve heard this claim too many times)
- Decrease shutdown time (My system shuts down just fine, thank you)
- And much more! (Check the site for details)
Further note – I only optimized my cable connection. I didn’t use any of the other features.
[tags]software, product, nitroxp, broadband, cable, faster,RAM, Speed, NitroXP[/tags]