Looking to give away an Android phone this holiday season to a special someone, or looking to simply find a great deal on one for yourself? Deals are all over the place on Black Friday and Cyber Monday this weekend. Great phones are going for cheap cheap cheap, so make sure to check out this list and find a phone that suits you! If you’re wondering which phones to buy, check out our roundup of great Android phones on Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, or T-Mobile.
Best Buy Black Friday Android Deals (All require new 2yr activation unless noted)
- HTC Droid Incredible (Verizon) – $1
- LG Optimus S (Sprint) – $1
- Samsung Fascinate (Verizon) – $1
- Samsung Galaxy Tab (Sprint or Verizon, no contract required) – $549
- Samsung Transform (Sprint) – $70
Amazon.com Black Friday Android Deals
- Samsung Captivate (AT&T) – $.01
- Motorola Droid X (Verizon) – $.01
- T-Mobile G2 (T-Mobile) – $49.99
- HTC EVO 4G (Sprint) – $99.99
- Motorola Droid 2 – $.01
Radio Shack Black Friday Android Deals
- Samsung Intercept (Sprint) – FREE
- Samsung Transform (Sprint) – FREE
- Samsung Vibrant ( T-Mobile) – $49.99
Bonus: Android App Black Friday Sales
Several popular apps are also going on sale on Black Friday, giving you a discount on their already low prices.
SwiftKey Keyboard – One of the most popular keyboard alternatives, SwiftKey, has a killer prediction engine that makes your typing faster by predicting the next word you’re going to type. It learns the more you use it, and can make your typing much, much faster. SwiftKey is on sale on the Android Market on Black Friday for only $2, which is 50% off. Don’t miss this deal!
There are also an assortment of apps to help you with your other Black Friday shopping, if you decide to brave the crowds and go out tomorrow. Christmas Shopper Pro and Black Friday App are an easy way to track and find deals close to you and find the cheapest deals on everything.